What can be recycled?
- IMET: recyclable items
- IMET: non-recyclable items
- Baltimore City: recycling guidelines
- Baltimore County: recycling guidelines
How do I green my commute?
- The Transit App is a great way to map out your route. Fill out a Transportation Enrollment Form or talk with your campus administrator about receiving a discounted or free CharmPass.
- The City of Baltimore has a map of common bike routes. IMET has a bike rack in the basement garage and showers are available.
How do I make my event greener?
- Baltimore-area green caterers list prepared by Johns Hopkins
- Ask participants to bring their own mugs/bottles, use paper products, and encourage carpooling (www.groupcarpool.com)
- Contact us if you would like to borrow IMET silverware for an event
- Make sure to place a recycling can next to each trash can
How can I make my office greener?
- Office Sustainability guide prepared by Johns Hopkins
- Consider setting your computer to sleep, printing double sided, keeping scrap paper handy, and recycling ink cartridges